- Be able to see a need and help where we can
- Provide up to date services information that we know about
- To support positive change and development
- To address the issues of exclusion, discrimination and alienation, initiate and maintain positive change, promote participation and personal development and increase connectedness and awareness to our community.
- Become a strong contender for funding
- Accept and maintain fundraising and sponsorship.
- Develop a team of like-minded individuals interested in the greater good of our young women & women of today and in the future.
- Identify and build collaborative partnerships with organisations already established within the business and community sectors.
- To increase positive outcomes for females, their families and their communities’ health and well-being.
Our vision is committed to encourage all females to have a greater sense of self and ownership of self.